Products and Services
Share Savings Accounts
- $ 5.00 minimum required to open an account.
- Copy of a photo ID required, i.e. driver’s license, passport.
- Rates are typically equal to or better than rates at local savings institutions.
- Paid quarterly rates are set quarterly in arrears by the Board of Directors.
- In order to earn dividend interest on Share Savings Accounts, members must maintain a minimum balance of $110.00.
Checking ("Share Draft") Accounts
- No minimum balance requirements, monthly service charges or per-check charges.
- National accessibility of funds via Automated Teller Machine (ATM) service.
- Overdraft protection up to $1,000 available (pending approval by loan officer.
- Fees and charges
- Insufficient funds: $35.00 (maximum of 3 per calendar year)
- Stop payment: $35.00
- Copies of checks $5.00
- Direct Deposit is available to checking and/or savings accounts.
Credit Union ("Cashier’s") Checks
- Available to members at the Credit Union at NO charge.
Certificates of Deposit ("CD’s")
- 6 and 12 Month certificates of deposit are available at competitive rates.
- Offering rates are adjusted based on Market conditions.
- Minimum $2500.
- Immediate family, spouse, children, parents, grandparents, and siblings.
- Available for holiday or vacation savings.
- Earn interest at the share savings rate for balances over $110.00.
- Overdraft protection up to $1,000 is available for those who qualify. The interest rate on overdraft balances is 18%.
MasterCard™ Debit Card and Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Service
- Using your MasterCard™ Debit Card, members may make withdrawals, check balances and make transfers between accounts electronically at any machine participating in the PLUS™ network.
- Make purchases using your MasterCard™ Debit Card wherever the your MasterCard™ Debit Card is accepted.
- Original Card – Free
- Replacement Card $5.00
New and Used Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Share Secured Loans
- See loan offering rate sheet (click here) for general borrowing requirements, rates and loan terms. To access loan application forms, click here.
- A minimum balance of $ 105.00 must be in your account to apply.
- Loan refinancing/consolidation is available.
- Incoming and outgoing wire transfers are available to members.
- Incoming wires are free of charge. The current fee for outgoing wires is $15.00 for domestic transfers and $45.00 for foreign transfer.